Neighborhood-y + Family-friendly. I adore this farmers market.
- a bubble scientist making larger than life bubbles + blowing kids minds
- umbrellas park side + local music
- farmers with fresh + organic produce
- goodman’s chocolate babka + meshugah fries
- neighbors chilling with neighbors + a welcome wagon
My first stop: farm fresh eggs–a treat I always look forward to.
I grabbed a few Meyer lemons to make lemonade. I’m all about the homemade lemonade nowadays. So easy; you control the sugar. A personal victory for me.
Veggies + berries chasing light…
My final stop ended with kale + squash. I needed to make up for all those meshugah fries I wolfed down. I love Sundays at the market.